Makes approx. six servings
1 tbsp District Spice Chili Dust blend
1.5 lbs ground meat (pork or chicken recommended)
10oz cabbage, chopped (or pre-bagged as coleslaw cabbage)
1/2 lb bean sprouts
3 tbsp soy sauce (recommend a low sodium, gluten-free version)
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp ground ginger (or 1 tsp chopped fresh ginger)
Sesame oil for drizzling (optional)
- Brown and crumbled ground meat in wok or large skillet.
- Add District Spice Chili Dust, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce. Mix well, and simmer for about five minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid reduces by about half.
- Stir in bean sprouts, and cook until they are slightly translucent.
- Add cabbage, and stir until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve into bowls, and drizzle sesame oil over the top, to taste (optional).
Cooked ground pork & chicken with Chili Dust, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce added. (double batch)
Cooking in the bean sprouts. (double batch)
Ready to serve! (double batch)