1.5 tbsp District Spice Hand in the Cookie Jar blend
1 cup whole or halved pecans (raw or roasted)
1 tbsp turbinado sugar (less, if you want it less sweet)
1.5 tbsp butter
- Melt butter in frying pan over low-medium heat
- Add pecans, and mix until nuts are coated.
- Stir in Hand in the Cookie Jar blend and sugar.
- Cook over medium to high heat so sugar melts and nuts are partially cooked, but not to burned.
- Remove from pan and let cool on parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Serve alone, or use to garnish various salads and dishes (whole or crushed).
Ready to serve!