Makes approx. 8-10 servings
1 tsp District Spice Hand in the Cookie Jar blend
2-3 sweet potatoes
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup oats
- Bake sweet potatoes at 400 degrees F for two hours. Remove the skins and place potatoes into food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Blend butter, brown sugar, oats, and District Spice Hand in the Cookie Jar blend until well mixed.
- Pour sweet potatoes into 9×9 baking dish. Evenly spread the oat mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, or until the top caramelizes. Serve hot.
Makes 4 burgers
1 tbsp District Spice Montreal blend
1 lb ground beef
4 burger buns (or bread/wrap/lettuce of your choice)
your favorite toppings (cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc.)
- Mix District Spice Montreal blend and ground meat until well blended. Divide into four equal parts.
- Create a patty, about one inch thick, from each portion of ground meat. Cook using your preferred method for cooking burgers, to your desired temperature. Place burger on the bun, adding any and all of your desired toppings.