1-2 tbsp District Spice Montreal blend (depending on how peppery you want your dish)
1 medium zucchini
1 medium yellow squash
3 carrots, peeled
2 tbsp olive oil
Dash salt (optional)
- Coin the zucchini, yellow squash, and carrots.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the carrots to the skillet and toss/stir to coat in olive oil. Cook until slightly soft, then add remaining vegetables.
- After about 3 minutes, add the District Spice Montreal blend. Toss/stir to coat.
- Cook 2 minutes, or until done to preference. Sprinkle on some salt, if desired, and toss. Serve hot.